- July 29, 2009
- Bruker Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2009 Financial Results
BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 29, 2009-- Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2009.
- July 12, 2009
- RI Research Instruments GmbH Awarded Contract for Production of 86 Superconducting Accelerator Cavities for ARRA-Funded 12 GeV Upgrade of the DOE Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia – July 9, 2009 - RI Research Instruments, a majority-owned subsidiary of Bruker Advanced Supercon, Inc., today announced the award of an approximately $6 million contract from the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility in Newport...
- May 4, 2009
- RI Research Instruments GmbH Receives Contract for Electron LINAC from Radboud University in Nijmegen
Contract on 15 MeV Electron Linear Accelerator (LINAC) confirms RI Research Instruments' global leadership in turn-key accelerators, and is the first major order for RI Research Instruments, formerly part of ACCEL Instruments.
Bergisch Gladbach, Germany - May 4, 2009 - RI Research Instruments...
- April 3, 2009
- Bruker Advanced Supercon, Inc. Acquires ACCEL Research Instruments Business from Varian Medical Systems
Acquisition Transforms Bruker Advanced Supercon Business into Global Leader in Superconducting Devices, Superconductors and Advanced Technologies for Alternative Energy Research and Next-Generation Energy Infrastructure.
BILLERICA, Mass. - April 3, 2009 - Bruker Advanced Supercon, Inc. (Bruker)...
- March 17, 2009
- Bruker HTS and Nexans Announce Successful Completion of European Superconducting Cable Project
Paris, France - March 17, 2009 - Nexans, the worldwide leader in the cable industry, and Bruker HTS GmbH today announced the successful conclusion of the Superconducting Coated Conductor Cable (Super 3C) Project in which a high-temperature superconducting (HTS) distribution-level power cable was...
- November 19, 2008
- Bruker Announces Order for 10 NMR Systems to Enable World-Class Scientific Research at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
BILLERICA, Mass., Nov 19, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Bruker BioSpin announces today that it has received an order from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) for ten (10) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometers valued at close to $20 million, including Bruker's flagship 950...
- May 15, 2008
- Frost and Sullivan Awards its Customer Value Leadership Award in the Medical Superconductor Market to Bruker Subsidiary European Advanced Superconductors
BILLERICA, Mass., May 15, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Bruker Corporation announced today that the 2008 Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award in the medical superconductor market has been presented to Bruker subsidiary European Advanced Superconductors (EAS) GmbH & Co. KG, which is now part...
- April 30, 2008
- Bruker's New Advanced Supercon, Inc. (ASCI) Subsidiary Starts U.S. Operations and Hires Tom Rosa as CFO and Senior VP
BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 30, 2008--Advanced Supercon, Inc. (ASCI) in Billerica, Massachusetts, a new subsidiary of Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), announced today that it has hired Thomas M. Rosa as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, and that it is establishing...
- December 14, 2007
- EHTS receives order for HTS current lead stacks for German/EURATOM fusion research project W7-X
Hanau, Germany, December 14th, 2007, European High Temperature Superconductors (EHTS), a leading manufacturer of technical superconductors, today announced that it has received an order for 1100 HTS current lead stacks in the 450 Amps range by Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (FZK). FZK is responsible...
- October 24, 2007
- 12 years of successful cooperation in HTS technology for application between Siemens and EHTS
Hanau, Germany, October 24th, 2007, European High Temperature Superconductors (EHTS), a leading manufacturer of technical superconductors, announced today the successful completion of the fifth joint development project between EHTS and Siemens. The project was funded by Germany’s Federal Ministry...